banner created using Designer Digitals products

Sunday, August 30, 2009

{back to school}

What can I say.... Gerard starts FIRST GRADE next week! We have his open house on Wednesday so we can meet his new teacher and see his classroom. We've heard FABULOUS things about Mrs. K* and Gerard is excited. He's excited about having recess and lunch and desks and lockers and seeing his friends. I, however, have mixed feelings. One one hand I'll miss having him home and I'm nervous about how he'll do at school ALL DAY (8 to 4), but on the other hand...

1 comment:

Arleen said...

cute commercial - always love seeing it here on TV too
it seems that Mommies always have mixed feelings about the first day of school
but don't worry you'll get over it by day 2 :)
is Morgan going to nursery school this year???
and my guess is Gerard will do just fine - he seems like a bright, friendly and competent child