banner created using Designer Digitals products

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

{meteors!}

We took Gerard out tonight to watch the meteor shower with Shauna, Chris, Maddie and Abby. Poor Morgan and Savannah were just too young this year. It was an absolutely gorgeous, clear, cool night without too many mosquitoes, and the kids had a blast catching fireflies, playing with their glow sticks and hanging out on the blanket watching for the shooting stars (we saw quite a few!) I actually think they had more fun watching the airplanes, but who cares! It was a neat treat for them and I'm glad we did it. Now hopefully he'll sleep in a little tomorrow! Of course Morgan will be up at her usual 6:30, I'm sure.

I took just a few pictures before it got too dark so I'll try to post them tomorrow. I'm off to bed now!

1 comment:

Grandma Andrea said...

We looked out at 1:00 AM AND can you believe it was too cloudy to see anything here in Az!!! Rest up, you are a great mom.