banner created using Designer Digitals products

Saturday, August 15, 2009

{fun fun fun}

I'm tired so I'm going to make this post short and sweet. We went to a great amusement/water park about 1 1/2 hours from here. We were gone 12 hours, and in those 12 hours we managed to squeeze in 3 hours of driving, lunch, dinner, about a dozen rides including Gerard's first (and second) roller coaster ride, a few turns around the merry-go-round for Morgan, the wave pool, water slides, kiddie pools, one bumped head (little Gerard's), one scraped knee (Morgan's), two tired kids and 2 exhausted parents. We were too busy having fun to take too many pictures (especially in the water park) but I'll share the ones we did take....





3 comments:

Debbie said...

Looks and sounds like everyone had a blast! Your post sounded like a MasterCard commercial -- it just needs the "priceless" line. Hope the kids sleep in, it sounds like the parents will need some extra sleep :)

Arleen said...

great pics - sounds like fun for all
love the picture of the kids on the motorcycle ride
Gerard looks like he's thinking "yuck this is for kids I want the roller coaster again" OR he's very, very, very tired :)
hope you all get to sleep a little later today

Grandma Andrea said...

We'll be right over to let you two grown ups rest!!! We can only pretend. As usuual the photos are great