Gerard starts his second (and last) week of camp today. I'm bummed because it looks like the weather is going to be really crappy all week. He's going to be disappointed that they won't be able to swim (among other things) although I know they'll have fun activities planned for inside.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
here's how to look at it:
mostly cloudy really means partly sunny
and scattered showers means they might not scatter over the camp :)
have a great week and I hope Gerard has lots and lots of fun
p.s.-and what do the girls have planned for the week??
mud baths???? lol
I would say, better he is in camp than driving you crazy inside at home
You were right, Arleen. It only rained at camp for part of the day. I was surprised that they actually spent most of the day outside, AND they swam! Hopefully the showers won't scatter over camp the rest of the week.
And yes, Ma.... better he drive THEM crazy than ME!
Post a Comment