Lots of firsts today....
First day of school.
First grade.
First time at school ALL DAY.
First time eating lunch at school.
First time getting on the bus at the "big" bus stop with all the kids from the street.
I hope he is having a good day so far! We miss him here. The house is so quiet....







His backpack was so heavy with all the stuff he needed for the first day that we were afraid he'd fall over!
Check out how he has changed these last few years:
FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN
FIRST DAY OF "4s" PRESCHOOL (with pictures from the "3s" too)








2 comments:
He has grown up soooooooooo much! How handsome! I love being able to compare his past pictures. And Morgan is adorable. Love the pictures of both of them at the front door! Nice pic of the 4 of you too. I can't believe how big his backpack is, it's twice as big as him!
first I just want to let you know that I'm back on line - computer all fixed!!
missed you guys
good luck to all of you on this big school year for Gerard - I'm sure it'll be a great one (I think it's more traumatic for Mommies and Daddies than for the kiddies - but I'm sure Morgan will really miss him)
Post a Comment