I bought this little rocking chair at a garage sale 2 years ago with the intention of painting it white for Morgan's room. It was wobbly and scratched, but it only cost $1.00. I couldn't pass it up, even though I had NEVER painted anything in my life.
The chair sat in the garage for the last 2 years until I was finally ready to tackle it this past week.






I think I may still paint some butterflies or stencil something, but I'm going to wait until I have Morgan's bedding picked out. For now I think it looks pretty cute for my first attempt!








4 comments:
The chair is great but Morgan is the best!!! Are those capris that she is wearing?
Looking good! (the chair, Morgan, and Big G!)
the chair looks great - can't wait to see it when you've added your own details
and Morgan looks cute (and tell Big Gerard he looks handsome and talented)
Thanks, all. Yes, Ma, Morgan is wearing capris. And Debbie and Arleen, I'll be sure to tell Big Gerard!!
Post a Comment