banner created using Designer Digitals products

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

{wings and things}

We had a busy day today and we're all tired. Gerard had camp this morning, we went to the park for lunch and for part of the afternoon, and then Maddie and crew came over later in the afternoon. It was a full day. Gerard and Morgan are already asleep and it's only 8:08. I think I'm going to go to bed early too, so I can enjoy my new bed some more.

Here are some of the things Gerard has made at bird camp this week:

wings:


binoculars, which they took on their bird-watching hike:




Morgan had a bit of a messy dinner tonight and she wasn't pleased:



2 comments:

Grandma Andrea said...

I remember pictures of Gerard even messier!!!! Don't serve us whatever Morgan was eating!

Debbie said...

Those wings really made me think of the place we used to go as kids with the white climby-platform thing. You know what I'm talking about! I'm positive we made wings there. And Morgan's pictures made me think of a picture of you with a spaghetti bowl on top of your head (am I imagining that)? Enjoy night 2 in your bed!