banner created using Designer Digitals products

Thursday, August 7, 2008

{quick camp post}

I don't have a lot of time to write tonight, but I thought I'd upload a few pictures from camp. Gerard is really having fun and learning stuff too! Today they "pollinated" flowers by stepping in pollen (paint) with their bare feet and walking from flower to flower, dropping off their pollen. They went on a bug hunt, played "Bee, Bee, Grasshopper" (duck, duck, goose), and made spider prints with their hands (although those looked more like Rorschach Inkblots to me!)








2 comments:

Debbie said...

I was going to be all excited about the fact that Gerard was wearing my "Beetles" shirt. And then I was going to say you have such a great eye for taking pictures (that first one on the diagonal was great).

And then I got to the end of the post with the black and whites and I swear, they took my breath away. You take spectacular photographs. You have such an amazing eye for light, composition, stuff I don't even know what to call, but know you're doing it right.

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I loved the fact that Gerard's shirt matched the occasion - great job Aunt Debbie (I think Aunts are the best people!!)
the pictures are fabulous - did you ever think of joining a camera club
your work is great and I have a lot of friends who are amateur photogs-they love it and win prizes for their work all the time
go for it Amy
of course your subjects are amazing
looks like camp is really fun and educational for Gerard and it looks like he's ready for science books
(I think you should warn them in kindergarten that Gerard is coming) :)
I just have to tell you that I love the word verifications - I'm starting to use them in sentences lololol