banner created using Designer Digitals products

Monday, August 4, 2008

{sonic}

I almost forgot the best part of the amusement park....

When we first walked in, we saw an assortment of carnival-type games where you can win a variety of prizes, all valued at 35 cents even though it'll cost you 20 dollars to play. Gerard instantly saw the booth with SONIC THE HEDGEHOG prizes. We promised him we'd play the game before we left.

True to our word, we played the game on our way out, and believe it or not I won! Yes, I was able to shoot the water at the little target faster than anyone else. Add that to my resume.

Gerard hasn't stopped carrying around his new Sonic the Hedgehog stuffed animal. He comes in the car with us. He sleeps in Gerard's bed. He sits with us at meals. Gerard wants him to take a bath, but I'm afraid one drop of water and he'll just fall apart.

Big Gerard then won a stuffed lion for Morgan so she wouldn't feel left out. Honestly, I think she'd be just as happy playing with an empty cardboard box. I guess it's the thought that counts.


2 comments:

Debbie said...

I swear you take such professional looking pictures!

Congrats on being the fastest water-shooter-person at the park!

I think it's sweet that Gerard is taking Sonic with him everywhere...reminds me a little bit of me and Minnie (except he's not yet 5 and I was already in 2nd or 3rd grade!)

Anonymous said...

Sonic and the lion have nothing on Gerard and congratulations Amy on the win - you go girl!!!