The roofer is coming! The roofer is coming! The roofer is coming! He was originally supposed to come tomorrow but then decided he couldn't squeeze us in until NEXT Monday (not 3 days Monday. TEN days Monday). BUT, our contractor called tonight and the roofer is, in fact, coming tomorrow!
And we picked out carpet tonight.
And we tested out some new mattresses.
And we picked out the paint color for the bedroom.
We're rolling now!
Oh, and big Gerard wanted me to point out that little Gerard was wearing his Yankees jersey in the pictures from the previous post even though you couldn't see it. Here's a picture:
Friday, August 1, 2008
{i'm a believer!}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Yay! I knew that was a yankee's jersey he had on... I was just hoping it wasn't ;)
Can't wait to hear how the roofing comes along. What color carpet and paint did you get? I'll have to come over soon and see it all....
Have a good day!
Post a Comment