banner created using Designer Digitals products

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

{smile pretty for the camera}

I'm too tired to write. The drywallers (is that a word?) came at 6:45 this morning. They're finally done. Tomorrow the painters are coming and hopefully they'll be able to finish in one day. I'll believe that when I see it. The carpet is being installed on Friday and the electrician is coming sometime after that. And then the reorganization and clean-up can begin. I can't even begin to tell you what a mess the house is. Gerard's dresser is in the hall. My dresser is in Gerard's room. Some of my clothes are hanging in Gerard's closet, some are in Morgan's closet, and some are sitting on her changing table. Most of Gerard's clothes are in the basement, which, of course, is where I've been sleeping for 6 weeks. I'm ready for this to be over....

In the meantime, I've been trying to get some cute pictures of Morgan but she has developed this annoying habit of making goofy faces whenever she sees the camera. Funny, Gerard did the same thing when he was younger. I hope she outgrows this, otherwise all future pictures of Morgan will look like this:




Oh, and I was just playing around with Photoshop and came up with this. Creepy, huh? All I need is a pair of 3D glasses.

2 comments:

Grandma Andrea said...

I love all of Morgan's faces!

Debbie said...

Wow, that thing you did in Photoshop is so cool! And Morgan's funny faces are too cute. Can't wait to see everyone!!!