banner created using Designer Digitals products

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

{getting back to normal}

Ahhhhhhh. Let me say that again. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Our room is done and we slept in our new bed last night. Heaven. Now all we have to do is hang some pictures and we're done! Oh, and the painters have to come back because the stains on the living room ceiling are still visible. I can live with that. I have a bed now. Did I mention that?

Anyhoo, the weather has been beautiful here. We all played outside last night after dinner. Here are a few shots of Gerard playing baseball:




And of course, Morgan wants in on the action, too.





A few more of Morgan:





3 comments:

Debbie said...

Gerard sure is something! So athletic :) (He must get that from his dad) He has such great form! Morgan looks like she was really studying that T. Did she figure it out? And she is looking so grown up -- but I can't tell if it's just the fact that she was wearing pants and a shirt and not a cute little dress. That was a really cute outfit. Congrats on having a bed and a bedroom! Just in time for me to come visit :) Hope you catch up on some sleep now.

joe said...

your two babies are so cute:)

Anonymous said...

the pictures are great
especially liked the ones of Morgan in her striped dress - she looks so grown up
sounds like things are getting back to normal
have fun in your new bed -
oops!!!! did I say that???
:)
and tell Gerard he really looks like an experienced bird watcher in those camp pictures