banner created using Designer Digitals products

Thursday, August 28, 2008

{the oracle has spoken}

I happened to be sitting here feeding Morgan her breakfast when she decided to utter her first sentence. Gerard's laptop was right next to me so I thought I'd share with you....

"Hi, Baby." (Speaking to the baby on the yogurt containter.)

Harvard, here she comes!

5 comments:

Grandma Andrea said...

Holy cow!!! There's going to be competition for talking time in your house from now on!!!!

Debbie said...

That's awesome! Now work on "Hi Aunt Debbie" :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! HOORAY FOR HER!! It always amazes me how mature, sophisticated young women like Morgan are quick to recognize "babies" as being younger and less worldly than they themselves are:-) Now Morgan's next words will be "...still hungry!" (Very Hungry Caterpillar, of course!)

Anonymous said...

my guess - her next sentence will be "more cake please"

Granpa G said...

That line didn't work too well for me when I visited Harvard one weekend. At Brockport, however...