Start spreading the news. We're leaving today. We want to be a part of it, New York, New York!
We'll be out of town for 10 days to see Nani and Poppy, Mima, Granpa G and Aunt Elizabeth, and a few friends if we can squeeze it all in. (Patti, if you're around Thursday the 30th we'll PROBABLY be in Buffalo that day and we would love to stop by to say hello!)
My postings may be limited -- I'll have my laptop but I don't know if I'll have internet access everywhere. I'll at least post lots of pictures when we get back!
Friday, July 24, 2009
{vacation}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
YIPEE! (maybe) - Yes, we will be in town on Thursday, July 30th. We'll be getting ready to leave early on Sat. the 1st for a cruise, but we definitely would love to see you guys if possible!!
I completely understand the uncertainty at this point, but let us know. Do you have any idea if it would be morning, afternoon, evening...overnight...?? Whenever is wonderful. We will be awaiting further info (which hopefully will come before Arleen's notification by mail:-) Do you have my cell #?
Patti - I know the answer but I'm not telling hahaha
Amy-dont forget to take pictures pictures pictures
especially in Buffalo :)
have a safe and wonderful trip and we'll all miss hearing from you on the blog
Post a Comment