banner created using Designer Digitals products

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

{the park}

Last day of tennis today. Gerard was totally in his element -- they played a game that Coach C. called "tennis hockey" and Gerard loved being the goalie. Of course Morgan loved throwing the tennis balls all over the place.

After tennis we went to the park for our regular Wednesday playdate. Morgan is absolutely fearless, which terrifies me. Luckily, she's also very coordinated so she really can handle the various steps/stairs/ladders/slides/etc. I'm actually much more comfortable with her on the playsets than I was with Gerard at this age. She is also very happy in the sandbox which makes me very happy since her feet are planted firmly on the ground.





Of course, Gerard is happiest with Maddie. Aren't they cute?

3 comments:

Arleen said...

what a handsome couple Gerard and his friend make
and Morgan is just so cute
I think you should encourage her to do more sandbox play and less of her "fearless" stuff
good luck - having a fearless child can be so exhausting
looks like you guys had some cooler weather today from the jackets the kids are wearing - NY was hot, humid and thunder stormy
enjoy the 4th - hope everyone has fun
we are looking forward to a visit tomorrow for a week from Patti & Dick

Debbie said...

Can I just say how impressed I am that you have a zillion pictures of Morgan and one of Gerard? It's about time us second children got the limelight :) Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow (or technically today since it just passed midnight)! I've got to go finish packing!!

Amy the Cookie Lady said...

Arleen...it was COLD here these last few days. We had that hot, humid weather last week and I'm happy to be done with it for now! Have a great time with Patti and Dick. Debbie is coming here today and then my parents are coming on Sunday. Should be fun!

Debbie...I thought of you when I decided NOT to post the pics I took of Gerard at tennis. I figured Morgan deserved the spotlight once. :) See you this afternoon!