banner created using Designer Digitals products

Thursday, July 16, 2009

{rock star}

This week's theme at camp has been "Be a Rock Star" and tomorrow the kids can dress up. Originally I was planning on spraying Gerard's hair into a mohawk and spray painting it, but then I realized that his group swims pretty early in the day and his hair would get ruined. Does anyone have any suggestions for an easy rock star costume? I have an inflatable guitar he can carry if that helps!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Hmmm... you could buy big sunglasses and a cheap wig from the party store and have him carry the guitar...

Arleen said...

how about a stretchy headband worn around his forehead and head, sunglasses and roll up the sleeves of one of his tee shirts so it's sleeveless
the guitar is a must!
have an old pair of jeans that you could cut and tatter?
orrrrrrr - paste a big cutout of a star on his back and paste rocks on his shirt (ya know-"rock" and "star" lol - guess his group is too young for that kind of humor) sorry I tried

Amy the Cookie Lady said...

thanks for your suggestions guys. i think he looked really cute! i posted pics...