banner created using Designer Digitals products

Thursday, July 23, 2009

{the answers}

Gerard was truly upset about not going to the park and having to cancel his playdate today. He was initially very sad about not getting a popsicle. But he was MOST upset that I made him clean his room. His WHOLE room. And that does NOT mean pushing everything under his bed. Or in his closet. Or hiding it behind his pillow. And YES, I will check under his bed, in his closet, and behind his pillow. I am SO mean!

And while Morgan was amused that someone got to stick a large Q-tip down Gerard's throat, was interested in the feet passing by the window in the door, and enjoyed coloring on the exam table and eating MOST of her ice cream, she is ALWAYS most excited about her pretty princess shoes. She is such a girly girl!

3 comments:

Grandma Andrea said...

How come you wouldn't let Gerard clean his room Aunt Debbie style?? Ma got one answer right, I was wrong on both. Dad

Arleen said...

and here I was waiting to be notified by mail that I had won the contest :(
one question: are there booby prizes in this contest
(Grandpa Ian I'll fight ya for the prize) :)

Robyn said...

Did Gerard not see pet peeve number 37d regarding clean rooms? Maybe it's time to update that white board, Amy.

Have a great time on your trip...I can't believe we'll be in the same state but not able to connect. Bummer.