banner created using Designer Digitals products

Friday, July 18, 2008

{tennis anyone?}

I finally had a chance to look through some pictures I took of Gerard at tennis camp. He's really enjoying it. Not as much as tee-ball, but he's definitely having fun.

Um, excuse me Gerard, but you're facing the wrong way!



Morgan cheering on her brother








And here are a few pics of some of our newest friends. A wild sunflower grew right outside our kitchen window, and the goldfinches visit all the time. I took some pictures after dinner (through the window):





3 comments:

Debbie said...

You know, he's looking a little like David Bekham in that last photo.... Don't quite know why considering he's playing tennis and not soccer...

Looks like he's having fun, and so is Morgan cheering him on! So cute. Love her outfits. And her hair's getting long. I need to schedule another visit!!

Anonymous said...

Grandma loves all the pictures. That's my boy! Of course I love the birds. Morgan's clothes are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

tell Gerard the shades make the man - he is definitely a pro in the making
looks like he's having fun
and Morgan absolutely belongs on the cheerleading squad
they look so cute