banner created using Designer Digitals products

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

{recent scrapbook layouts}

Here are some recent layouts that I've done. Once again, I can't stress how much I love scrapbooking digitally. I can print the same page twice and put one in Gerard's scrapbook and one in Morgan's book. Or I can alter one of Gerard's layouts by changing the colors or pictures or journaling and have a page for Morgan's book. Two for the price of one!!

This one will go in both their scrapbooks:


For Gerard's scrapbook:


For Morgan's scrapbook:


Gerard's:


Morgan's:


Gerard's:


Morgan's:


Gerard's:


For both scrapbooks:


Gerard's:

5 comments:

Debbie said...

As usual, I love your work! All the pages are great, but I have to say that the heart page was beyond beautiful. And what you wrote on the page brought a little tear to my eye. So beautiful. And the pages with Gram and Gramps were very sweet too.

Grandma Andrea said...

Amy, I loved the pages and everything you wrote. I can tell you for a fact that Gramps was not too confused to know who Morgan is. He was so delighted that you brought her down to see him. I know this for a fact.

Robyn said...

Once again...your scrapbook pages are amazing. I was laughing at one of the pages, it reminded me of "aldine, amy, robyn and the rock...aldine, amy and the rock...just the rock!!!" It's nice to know we haven't changed in 13 years!

I totally agree with debbie about the heart page...you should enter that in something.

Debbie said...

Oh I completely agree with Robyn! You should absolutely enter the heart page into some competition!

Anonymous said...

All the pages were amazing - the nice thing is I remember seeing most of them when they first appeared
thank you again for sharing
please tell Morgan she has the right idea - a woman in the kitchen belongs inside the cabinet where she can hide from the real jobs in the kitchen :)
hope your weather, like ours, turns nicer and less humid today - we all need to get out into the air no matter how old a kid we are