Gerard has been doing a trial at work and he's been gone most of this week. He was at the mill on Sunday and then worked from from "0-dark-thirty" (as my Dad would say) until after the kids were in bed almost all week. Needless to say, it's been a long week for all of us. And now it's Saturday and guess where he is. Disney? Nope. Back at the mill.
Morgan is napping and Gerard is watching a little TV so we can all keep our sanity, and I thought I'd upload the last of the pictures from tennis camp.




Saturday, July 26, 2008
{it's been a long week}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Is that a little victory dance he's doing? Cute, very cute. Hope the kids get some daddy time soon (and you get some down time!).
....the tennis pictures bring back memories. "I wear my sunglasses at night...." Lets just hope they don't dump the whole basket of balls and make the kids run around to pick them up!
Does Gerard ever stand still?
well I can see that tennis camp has certainly improved Gerard's game-his stance and grasp of the racquet has certainly improved (still love those glasses)
your father's saying brought back memories for me - my son used to say it was "dark time" so he had to go to bed
you need some "girl" time - I have an idea why not come to Long Island and I'll show ya the town (sorry Andrea I'm sure you would prefer Buffalo)
anyway hang in there (I am confident you will) it's only a stage - takes about
21 years!!!!
p.s.how's the house coming along (or would you prefer I didn't ask that one)
Post a Comment