Now that the dust has settled (literally) I thought I'd upload some pictures from our recent trek across New York State. Every moment was planned, so I apologize to our many friends in NY that we didn't get to see... Lynn, Laura, Steph, etc, etc....
This year we added a detour to the Poconos to meet up with Aldine and crew. They rent a house there for a week each summer and we spent two nights with them. We all had a great time swimming in the lake (not Aldine, though... too many fish....) and the pool and roasting marshmallows for s'mores. The house was great -- once the kids went to bed the grown-ups could hang out (if we had any energy left). Here are some of the highlights from the Poconos:












From the Poconos we headed up to Nani and Poppy's. Randy, Joann, Lauren and Jenny all came to see us, so that was a nice treat. Aunt Sada even came from Boston for a day. Morgan instantly felt comfortable with Nani and you could just see the love in her eyes. Here they are dancing:









From there we went to Grandma and Grandpa's new apartment. It's very cute and it looks just like their old house -- lots of bright colors -- only smaller and cozier. I think they're both enjoying it and I think Ma loves the fact that she doesn't have 4 bathrooms to clean!
By the time we got to Buffalo, though, I was so tired I barely remembered to take out my camera. Here are the few pictures I did take:


And to go back even farther, here are some pictures from before our vacation:


















3 comments:
Great pictures! Love seeing the kids and their friends. I do think the dancing pictures were the best. Wish you caught it on video! Too bad t-ball is over, but tennis isn't too far behind....
Grandma loves the pictures. Especially the ones with grandpa!
What fabulous pictures. You guys had some fun travels. How's the house repair going?
Post a Comment