banner created using Designer Digitals products

Monday, July 21, 2008

{8}

    Today's magic number is eight. Eight is the number of....

  • words Morgan says: mama, dada, uh-oh, hi, ba-bye, book, bubble, more.

  • hours of sleep I need to function. Last night I got 5. You do the math.

  • times I've dusted in the last 19 days since the sky fell in our bedroom.

  • inches of dust on all surfaces, despite all my dusting.

  • new gray hairs on my head in the last 19 days.

  • weeks until Gerard starts kindergarten. Oh, no! Wait! It's only 6 weeks!!!

  • new scrapbook pages I've done in the last few days. (I'll try to post those later.)

  • months I am behind in Gerard's scrapbook. Not bad when you compare it to the fact that I'm 14 months behind in Morgan's scrapbook. She's only 15 months old. Once again, you do the math.

  • number of new pictures of Morgan wearing an adorable halter dress from Mr. and Mrs. K. They gave it to us when Morgan was born and it looked so big back then. I couldn't imagine her ever fitting into an 18-month dress! Oh, how time flies...








  • photos of Gerard's eye. OK, in the spirit of fairness I tried to come up with 8 pictures of his puffy eye (he had some kind of allergic reaction to something) but these pictures aren't as pretty as Morgan's so I'll only make you suffer with five.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All Grandma can say is,"WOW!" Wish I could help you, Amy.

Anonymous said...

Grandma also says that Morgan looks precious and Gerard is a hunk!

Debbie said...

Oh, poor Gerard. His eye looks like it would bother him :( But he's still, as grandma says, a hunk! And Morgan looks so cute and like a big girl! Love the picture of her sitting on the floor and the one showing the back of her dress. Adorable!

Grandma Andrea said...

I miss the kids so much