banner created using Designer Digitals products

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Did You Know That...

...staying up until 12:30 A.M. to watch the Oscars is a bad idea when you're pregnant and have a 3 1/2 year old? I'm still tired two days later.


...Gerard hates chicken fajitas? HATES them. Won't even try them. Cries when he hears we're having fajitas for dinner. But if you tell him they're tacos, he can't get enough of them?


...I have to pee at least five times each night? DEPENDS are sounding more and more appealing the more pregnant I get.


...a bagel with cream cheese looks like Antarctica? Just ask Gerard.


...today is my Dad's birthday? Happy birthday, Dad!



...I finally finished a layout? Here it is:
black paper by Shabby Princess
metal alpha by Michelle Coleman
screws by Rhonna Farrer from the CD from Designing with Digital book
font is Century Gothic

No comments: