banner created using Designer Digitals products

Thursday, March 1, 2007

A Glimpse Into the Future

I got a taste of what the future might look like around here... Gerard had preschool in the morning instead of the afternoon today (due to a 1/2 day at regular school) and I actually had to WAKE him up. He woke up on his own at around 7:45, asked me to fix his blankets, and then fell back to sleep. I woke him up at 8:30, and he said "One more minute, Mommy. I'm still tired." So I left for a minute or two, went back, and he was FAST ASLEEP AGAIN! I woke him again (we had to be at school at 9:15) and he said, "No, Mommy. I told you I'm still tired!" Ugh. The ONE day I needed him to wake up early and he doesn't want to. Eventually he got up, got dressed, ate breakfast, and we made it to school on time. I can just picture him trying to wake up for high school...

Now I can almost guarantee that he'll wake up at the crack of dawn tomorrow....

His class went on a little field trip to the library today, too. Tomorrow is Dr. Seuss' birthday, so the children's librarian read them some books and played her ukulele. Gerard thought that was pretty cool.

Other than that, it was a pretty uneventful day here. Oh, except for the weather. Let's see... we had rain, freezing rain, hail, snow, more and more rain. Luckily, no tornadoes.

Have a good night, and enjoy a few more layouts I did:
blue paper (and tan paper, recolored) by Holly McCaig
alpha and tags by Robin Carlton
hearts, recolored by Michelle Coleman
stitching by Nancie Rowe Janitz
paint brush strokes by Michelle Coleman
torn edge by Atomic Cupcake
font is Pea Katie


all papers by Nancie Rowe Janitz
fonts are Times New Roman and Scriptina


grey paper by Jen Wilson
swirl by Michelle Coleman
polaroid frame by Katie Pertiet
hearts by Michelle Coleman
fonts are Times New Roman and Cheryl

1 comment:

Debbie said...

As always, I love your layouts! The "Do you still love me" page is precious beyond words. And "wanna run, Grandpa" is so cute too -- especially the text along the swirly, oh, and the pictures of course! Beautiful!!!