banner created using Designer Digitals products

Friday, February 9, 2007

Busy, Busy

My mom has been here for a few days, so I haven't had a chance to post. All is well -- Gerard picked her up from Detroit since her flight was cancelled, and the weather is finally warming up. (And by warming up, I mean highs around 15-20 degrees. Ooooh. Heat wave.)

* * * * * * * *


Poor Big Gerard. When he gets home from work, all Gerard wants to do is tackle him and run around the house. G is usually a very good sport, as these photos prove:











* * * * * * * *


When he isn't exhausting Daddy, Gerard has been having a ball with Grandma. She tells great stories. I mean, how many 3 year olds know all the Robert Munsch stories? And she's such a good sport -- she'll tell the same story a dozen times in a row if Gerard asks.

He also loves when she reads books to him. She always brings new books when she comes to visit, including this one about a new baby. Hmmmm. Now why would she bring this one?







Well, that's about it for now. I hope you all had a nice week!

No comments: