Gerard even let me take a few pictures again. Nothing spectacular from this shoot, but I did finally realize that everyone was right -- I take so many pictures that you could practically make one of those little flip-books out of the pictures. So I did.

Here are some layouts I did last night after Grey's Anatomy while G was at the mill. They had a shutdown, and instead of being home by 8 like he had hoped, he didn't get home until nearly 1am. So, I had time to play on the computer....

other papers by Katie Pertiet
glitter kiss by Michelle Coleman
flower by Meredith Fenwick
bow and ribbon by atomic cupcake
font is Porcelain

polaroid frame by Katie Pertiet
brown paper by Melany Violette
star doodles by Angie Briggs
chipboard letters and inked edges, actions by atomic cupcake
fonts are Impact, Century Gothic, and MA Sexy








1 comment:
I am laughing so hard at the funny things Gerard said layout. "Put your voice back in your mouth" is brilliant, I'm going to start using that one myself. I love Grey's Anatomy too!
Post a Comment