Schools were closed AGAIN today, due to freezing wind chills. I think they were supposed to get down to THIRTY BELOW today. So, preschool was also cancelled, and we've been cooped up for a third day in a row. Ugh. I think we're both pretty bored. Here's a sampling of what we did today...
Playing nicely:
Making lunch:
Coloring:
Playing on the computer:
Yes, that's our ANGEL in TIME OUT. Don't ask:
"No more pictures, Mommy!"
My mom flew in today from Buffalo, and her second flight was cancelled. So, Gerard picked her up in Detroit and they are on their way here now. They should be here any minute, so I better get going.
Oh, but check out this commercial. Isn't it the sweetest? I wonder if Gerard will be that sweet when he's older.
Stay warm, and g'night!
1 comment:
Aw, that was such a cute commercial! I'm sure Gerard will be that sweet. He already is that sweet! Those were really cute pictures too -- he looks adorable in his vest and button-down. Like a little Alex P. Keaton! Have fun with mom. And I want to know what he did to go into time out!
Post a Comment