We had a nice visit. They all came with my to my OB appointment and Dad got to hear the baby's heartbeat.
Gerard had a ball with them. Poor Grandpa -- he barely had a chance to sit down! Gerard made him run all around the house until neither one of them could stand it anymore. Grandpa is a bit of a sucker, er, I mean softy. Most people would just tell Gerard that they'd had enough, but Grandpa wouldn't hear of it! Around and around and around and around.... I was dizzy and tired just watching them.
Here are some pictures of their visit:




Now it's back to the same old grind. Gerard has preschool this week, we'll be going to the gym, and we have a playdate set up for Wednesday with his friend Luke. Other than that, we've got nothing exciting going on here. I hope everyone else has an exciting week!
Stay warm and drive safely!








No comments:
Post a Comment