banner created using Designer Digitals products

Friday, January 26, 2007

TGIF

It's Friday! Nothing new to report here. Went to the gym and played at home a little. It's WAAAAY too cold to go outside. I think it's a high of 20 today, with a wind chill around 10, and we are supposed to get freezing rain later (although it's beautifully sunny out there now).

G is coming home tonight, and Gerard wanted to tell him this:


Gerard is happily playing Thomas the Train on his computer right now, so I thought I'd share some more layouts. The first one is for Gerard's album, and the last 2 are for Morgan's. (I was politely informed by Debbie that I had better be sure to scrapbook Morgan's stuff as much as Gerard's because the second child is often neglected. Hmm. Somehow I think Debbie turned out ok {even though there are more "moving pictures" of me as a kid.})
white background paper by Gina Cabrera
inked edges overlay by Shabby Princess
hand stamped alpha by Michelle Coleman
hearts cut out of paper by Shabby Princess
ribbon by Shabby Princess
font is Cheryl


pink background and recolored striped paper by Angela Barton, now designing at Sweet Shoppe Designs (paper pack no longer available?)
ribbon, recolored, by Anita Stergiou
tag by Michelle Coleman
flowers by Katie Pertiet
fonts are Century Gothic and Pea Amy*Rica Script


cardboard background by Gina Cabrera
stitching border by Shabby Princess
flowers by Katie Pertiet
arrows, recolored, by Gina Cabrera
painted brush strokes by Michelle Coleman
heart by Heather Ann Designs
post-it note by ME (scanned in and recolored)
font is Pea Amy*Rica Script

No comments: