banner created using Designer Digitals products

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Gift for Laura

I created a template for my 2006 Year in Review scrapbook page. (You can see it in the slide.com slideshow on the sidebar.) I figured since I spent SO much time on this template, I should definitely use it again. So, I did. This time I used it for a page in my AAM album. Even though I'm missing 3 pictures, I thought I'd show it to you anyway. And I blurred out the street names, seeing as this is on the web and all. You can never be too careful!

Since I did, afterall, spend so much time on this template, I wanted to share it with someone so it would get more use. Laura, you're my only friend who digi-scraps, so HERE YA GO! Click on the image, download it from SendSpace, and follow the directions below. I hope you can use it sometime!
Directions for using the layered template. (These should work in your version of Photoshop. If not, let me know and we'll figure it out.)

1. Drag the paper or photo on top of the layer of the template that you want that photo or paper to take the shape of.

2. Press Ctrl+alt+G (or possibly Ctrl+G in older versions of Photoshop). This will "cut" the desired paper/photo to the shape of the template layer below it.

Let me know if it works!

No comments: