banner created using Designer Digitals products

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

School Days

Gerard was sooo looking forward to school today. He didn't have school last Thursday, so it's been a week since he's been there. Poor kid is just bored with me, I think!

Anyway, I thought I'd take this opportunity to upload some new layouts I did.

Debbie said I had to do a page with the play-doh pictures (even the creepy goatie ones), so here it is:
all papers and elements from Shabby Princess' Wonderful kit
font is Pea Katie


And here are a few more from my AAM album:
purple paper by Jen Wilson
frame by Loreta Labarca
tag by Michelle Coleman
hearts, recolored by Gina Cabrera for Shabby Princess
folder tie, recolored by Katie Pertiet
quote by Rhonna Farrer
doodled borders by Andrea Victoria
font is Century Gothic


taped polaroid frames by Katie Pertiet
tag made with paper from Katie Pertiet
bow, recolored by Melany Violette (no longer available?)
flowers by Katie Pertiet
stamped alpha by Nancie Rowe Janitz
font is Pea Amy*Rica Script


alpha by Shabby Princess
black paper by Shabby Princess
fonts are Susie's Hand and Times New Roman


black paper by Shabby Princess
alpha by Katie Pertiet
splatters by Jackie Eckles
arrows by ME (scanned and then recolored)
font is Chiller


Have a good day. I'm off to the library before I have to pick Gerard up from school.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I was just about to leave a comment saying I needed my daily 'fix' of your blog! Thanks for being so on top of things! Nice pages, I can't wait to see the journaling parts. I remember the good ol' days with the gum chewing and you saying, quite calmly, "If you don't stop that, I'm going to pull your teeth out one by one with a tweezer!" Good times, good times ;) (Oh, and lest you think I didn't absolutely love the videos because I didn't comment on them, I LOVED them! He's brilliant and cute!)