Around 5am this morning, I thought I heard Gerard talking. I figured he was just dreaming and talking in his sleep, so I didn't go check. Well, later this morning when I woke up and walked past his room, I could see that his light was on! He must've woken up, turned on his light, and played in his bed (there were books and toys in there). I guess he fell back to sleep and slept until nearly 9! I don't know how long he was awake for, but he's been pretty cranky today. He's playing on his computer right now, so he's content, but I think it's going to be a long afternoon!
While he's occupied, I thought I'd upload a couple more pages I did.
tan solid paper, slightly recolored, by Michelle Coleman
tan patterned paper by Michelle Coleman
tied ribbons, recolored, by Michelle Coleman
pin by Nancie Rowe Janitz
tag by me
fonts are Century Gothic and Berlin Sans FB
background paper, recolored, by Nancie Rowe Janitz
snowflake by Hollie aka Pixchick (no longer available?)
fonts are Gill Sans Ultra Bold, Gill Sans MT, and Pea Amy*Rica ScriptSo, did you see this news story from about a week ago? Those of you with little kids will want to hear this!
CLICK HERE FOR ABC NEWS VIDEO and then let me know what you think!
Enjoy the afternoon. I'm off to pound some chicken breasts for dinner (chicken marsala, in case you're interested!)
No comments:
Post a Comment