banner created using Designer Digitals products

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Easy Peasy

Can I get me one of these, please?


Actually, I can't complain. G has been gone since Sunday and won't be back until Friday night, and even though I think Gerard is bored with me, he's such an easy kid! Today we went to the gym and then came home and had lunch, and then he played so nicely by himself in the playroom. We were going to play outside, but it's pretty frigid out there today, and only supposed to get colder these next couple of days. Brrrrr.

After dinner tonight he took his bath, we played Candy Land and Chutes and Ladders, read some books (including his new favorite, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, for the 800th time in 3 days) and then he went to sleep with no trouble. Easy peasy. (By the way, according to Gerard, "Chutes means the same as slides. Except it's Spanish." In case you were wondering.)

Anyway, today Gerard was wearing his new sweater that Aunt Debbie made him and he let me take some pictures of him. Here they are:





Good night!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Chutes is Spanish for Slides! That's too cute. Where'd he get that idea??

Great pictures, by the way. What a cute guy in a cute sweater. And it was so easy to make, too (thanks to Kathy from work for giving me the pattern!) -- you and Big G and Morgan may all end up with the same sweater eventually! (Once I finish her baby blanket, that is!)

Seriously, though, Amy, you are an incredible photographer (you should do it professionally!), mother, sister, daughter, scrapbooker, etc. I look up to you so much! Love ya!