banner created using Designer Digitals products

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

{busy week!}

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Grandma Andrea, Grandpa Gerard and little Gerard!

As usual, we've had a busy week. My parents came last week and were here for Grandma's birthday, Gerard's first day of 1st grade, and Gerard's 6th birthday.
It was a bit hectic but lots of fun. They left Friday.

Gerard's first week of school has been good. He's been exhausted, but we expected that. It's a long day (he's gone from 8:10 until 4:10) and it's a lot of work being in first grade! He loves recess and eating lunch with his friends and of course says "Nothing" when we ask what they do all day.

Debbie is coming this Friday, it's Rosh Hashana, and Gerard's birthday party is on Sunday. So I'm sorry I haven't posted sooner, but there's been a lot going on!

Here's a random picture of the kids:



Some pictures from Grandma's birthday:




More from Grandma and Grandpa's visit:





Gerard's birthday. (I made the Spiderman cupcakes for his party at school and the baseball ones for us at home. He had very specific requests. And you wondered why I haven't posted?!)













And I just had to share these few pictures of Morgan. She looks like a little angel, doesn't she? Don't be fooled...she's quite a devil really. See the one where she looks guilty standing on the chair and reaching for the PERMANENT marker? Yeah. Permanent. I had already taken it away from her once. She waited until I wasn't looking and moved the chair to the counter and tried to quietly reclaim her marker. When I caught her, she flashed that "I'm so cute" face and I just couldn't be mad!!




3 comments:

Grandma Andrea said...

Fantastic pictures and a fantastic time was had!!! The kids are so much fun, I have been told the brownies and cupcakes were as good as they look. I loved going to 1st grade again. Lucky Aunt Debbie....you'll have a ball.

Arleen said...

great pictures
glad to see all is well and the only reason you haven't posted is because you are so busy
but it all looks like fun and I'm sure your visit with Grandma and Grandpa was great
Have a healthy, happy new year to you and everyone in your family

Debbie said...

Wowsers. What a spectacular family :) Can't wait to see everyone. Looks like the kids had fun with Grandma and Grandpa. Nice cupcakes, too!