Thanks for all the compliments on the party stuff. I had fun making everything and I think all the kids had fun at the party. Here are some of the hundreds of pictures Gerard, Debbie and I took.
The decorations:



Playing Hot Meatball:






Dancing to the music of Hot Meatball:

Playing BINGO:






Pin the Meatball on the Spaghetti:




The cupcakes and ice cream:








Opening presents:



The guests and the birthday kids:







Monday, September 21, 2009
{the party}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
I wish I could have been there. Debbie said it was great fun
wow! looks like a great time was had by all
and I noticed how many "lady friends" (lol) Gerard has
are they fighting over him yet???
and I loved the last picture - what a romantic pose he took :)
Arleen, Gerard has been a ladies-man since very early on. We call them his harem. :) Actually though, there were supposed to be 2 more boys at the party. One was sick and the other one's parents don't speak English so there were communication issues!
I had such an awesome time! So did all the kids :) Glad you were able to get some decent pictures and I even made it into one! Well, my legs did anyway.
Post a Comment