Morgan loves the Disney princesses so Grandma Andrea made her a wallhanging for her room. On the back it says "For Morgan, our princess" and Grandma used Morgan's favorite princesses: Sleepin Booty, Snow White, and Cindawella. We haven't hung it up yet, as Morgan would rather walk around with it. Here is the photo play-by-play of Morgan opening her gift:










And Gerard finally agreed to get his hair cut. I thought I took a picture, but apparently I did not. You can kind of see his hair in this one of the kids playing with Gerard's Wedgits:
Goodnight. I am tired and I have a headache and I was supposed to go to bed hours ago, but having a laptop makes it too easy to lay in bed and work on the computer instead of going to sleep! I am officially turning the computer off now. Or in another 5 minutes....
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
{a gift for morgan}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
She is soooo cute! What a nice wall hanging from Grandma. I think Morgan looks just like you, especially with those curls :) Glad you got a new computer. Now we have high expectations for lots of postings!
I really appreciate all of those pictures,Amy. It makes it so real for us. Hope Morgan enjoys the wall hanging. I think Morgan is a cross between you and her great grandpa Gerard.
the pictures are great
she is truly a "princess" and "prince charming" looks very handsome with his new haircut
P.S.-to Grandma Andrea - I love beagles lololol (only kidding)
Post a Comment