When you don't have family nearby and your regular babysitter goes away to college it's hard to get a night out alone. Here in our state they frown upon leaving a 5 year old home alone with a 2 year old. I can't figure out why. My dad and uncle nearly set their house on fire when they were home alone and they were much older. Gerard and Morgan would be much safer. We don't have any shoe polish that needs to be softened. On the stove. Near the curtains.
Luckily, our friends across the street don't have family here either, so we watch each others' kids about once a month. This past Saturday was their "date night" so we watched Ashley and Nicole. Nicole has offered (on more than one occasion) to trade Morgan for Ashley. Tempting, but I think Gerard and Ashley would kill each other if they had to live in the same house. They are way too much alike.
Anyway, it's cute how great Nicole is with Morgan, and Morgan LOVES Nicole. She wakes up from her naps asking for her. Her first words upon waking are usually "Go outside" and "Nicole?"
Here they are together -- Nicole is teaching Morgan how to use her Nintendo DS.


And here are just a few more pictures from tennis this morning:












4 comments:
Toooooo cute. I love how cool Gerard looks
Those are sweet pictures! I agree with ma -- I like Gerard's "I do it for my fans" shirt.
Can't wait to see you guys! I better find my suitcase :)
Debbie, Gerard's t-shirt actually says "I do it for my fans" and then underneath that it says "especially the cute female ones". We have big Gerard to thank for that one.
yes, love the shirt
Morgan is cute beyond words
and I must say I cannot keep up with Gerard and his sports - what an athlete
Post a Comment