banner created using Designer Digitals products

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

{at the park}

I am LOVING having a laptop!!! The kids are finishing up their lunches so I thought I'd post a quick picture from the park today. We meet up with a bunch of friends on Wednesdays at the park and we usually stay all day and have a picnic, but it was way too hot to stay that long today. So we brought the picnic back home and had our lunches in the comfort of our air-conditioned kitchen. Ahhhhhhh.

(taken with my cell phone)

2 comments:

Grandma Andrea said...

Morgan is beautiful. It is 107 here in Scottsdale. We had breakfast outside, had my hair cut and went to Sam's Club. No humidity but it is hot

Arleen said...

Morgan looks so cute
she is adorable
tell Grandma Andrea that 107 is hot - humidity or no humidity
I know - but it's a dry heat