Just FYI....I got a new phone and I'm back in business!
2 comments:
Arleen
said...
okay so now I have to share my telephone story with you but you have to promise not the laugh I was talking on the phone in the restroom at the Y and I had to put the phone down for a minute (for obvious reasons)so I placed it open onto the sink and it fell in and the sensor for the water turned on and yup, my phone went a sailing so now it is just bleeping and pinging and going generally nuts (you're laughing I know you're laughing all of you ) so I am trying to dry it out before I go to Verizon tomorrow for a new phone good thing I have insurance! :)
Oh, Arleen, I could NEVER laugh at that. I've ruined my fair share of phones. When Gerard was little I had a phone that wouldn't work and when I took it to Verizon they told me it had water damage. I INSISTED that there was NO WAY it could have gotten wet -- I didn't drop it in the sink, the toilet, the pool, etc. Oh, until I realized that my phone was Gerard's favorite chew toy. Ooops. ;)
2 comments:
okay so now I have to share my telephone story with you but you have to promise not the laugh
I was talking on the phone in the restroom at the Y and I had to put the phone down for a minute (for obvious reasons)so I placed it open onto the sink and it fell in and the sensor for the water turned on and yup, my phone went a sailing
so now it is just bleeping and pinging and going generally nuts (you're laughing I know you're laughing all of you )
so I am trying to dry it out before I go to Verizon tomorrow for a new phone
good thing I have insurance!
:)
Oh, Arleen, I could NEVER laugh at that. I've ruined my fair share of phones. When Gerard was little I had a phone that wouldn't work and when I took it to Verizon they told me it had water damage. I INSISTED that there was NO WAY it could have gotten wet -- I didn't drop it in the sink, the toilet, the pool, etc. Oh, until I realized that my phone was Gerard's favorite chew toy. Ooops. ;)
Post a Comment