First, one of my two favorite sweeties... Morgan. She is almost done with her first year of preschool. In fact, Thursday was her last day AT school, since this Tuesday she has a field trip and Thursday is her end-of-the-year picnic at the park. And then she's done! I really can't believe how quickly it has gone.
Here are some pictures of her with her 2 girlfriends...




For comparison purposes, HERE she is on the first day of school.
And now onto some other sweets. I had my first 2 cookie orders this week. Thanks for all the encouragement everyone! I thought the peace signs would be easy, but I lost a lot of sleep over the superhero ones. In the end, I wasn't thrilled with the peace signs but the superhero cookies turned out pretty cool!
The peace signs were made to match this party theme:


Here is a picture that Jen took of the cookies on display at her daughter's party on Friday:
The birthday boy is turning 5, which is why the Superman cookies have 5's instead of S's.



Saturday, May 21, 2011
{sweets}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I can't decide which picture is cuter...Morgan or the super hero cookies. Just kidding, of course.
Post a Comment