We had a very busy weekend and it did NOT include making any cookies! Friday night Gerard had soccer practice which is 30 minutes away. Saturday he had a soccer game at 10:00 and he scored his first goal!!! He has really taken to soccer and we're all really impressed at how well he "gets it" since he has never played before. It's fun to watch him improve. We left soccer after the 3rd quarter to get to his 11:00 baseball game. He had some nice hits, played some nice defense, and scored a run. After that we relaxed a while and then went to our friend Nicole's soccer game at 5:00 (in the rain, of course) before we headed back home for a bonfire and fish fry with friends and neighbors. It was a long, exhausting, but fun day.
Today was not quite as busy. Ran some errands this morning and then the kids took advantage of the beautiful weather and played outside in their bathing suits, running through the hoses and sprinklers with neighbors. We even got to eat dinner outside before more rain hit.
I think the weekend took a toll on Morgan, though, who barely got her pj's on before she passed out in bed. Poor kiddo didn't even make it under the covers....


We've got another busy week planned, including 2 field trips, 2 baseball games, a preschool board meeting, dance class, swimming lesson, and possibly dinner with friends. I HOPE to take some pictures and post them..... if I have the energy!
I hope everyone had a nice weekend!








2 comments:
You guys are soooooooo busy. I love to see Morgan on the quilt that I made for her. I like to think that I am hugging her all night long....when she gets under the covers!
Sleeping Beauty :)
It's exhausting just reading about your busy life and I hope you continue to make happy memories with your kids and hubby and family
P.S.-where are the cookie pictures from your first "paying" order??
<3
Post a Comment