Morgan's preschool's "kick off the summer" Fun Fair was tonight. The party and the cookies were a success! I'm exhausted, though, so I'm going to post pictures of the cookies without any further commentary. Forgive me! :)













Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Amy, there is nothing left for me to say. You are fantastic.
Start working on cookies for my book club, please. I am responsible for dessert in June.
These look awesome! I especially LOVE the hibiscus flowers! You know, I was in Georgetown yesterday and stopped into Dean & Deluca to get a drink... I saw in their bakery similar cookies (a teeny bit bigger but not nearly as nice) and they were selling for $5.45 each! EACH! You need to sell your cookie creations!
Wee this time I don't have a favorite - the are all FANTASTIC!!!
please send a price list with shipping and handling charges
(an aside - my mah jongg game is Wed night so pick any Wed in the months ahead and start baking-lol)
Post a Comment