banner created using Designer Digitals products

Monday, January 18, 2010

{here comes trouble}

Oh boy.... Look what Gerard brought home from hockey practice yesterday....


See the resemblance?

picture from www.sabresfans.com


He gets to be goalie next week, including their game on Sunday. Of course that game starts at 7:45 and it takes twice as long to get goalie pads on, so he'll have to be at the rink by 7:15ish. So much for relaxing weekends and sleeping in!

Anyway, he brought the pads home yesterday and practiced a little out back. It took him a while to learn how to get up once he had fallen down, but now he's a pro. He's working the angles and everything! Go Gerard!











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning!!!
I see why I'm so fond of you - you are posting at 6 A.M. and I am checking it out at 6 A.M. - what is wrong with this picture???!!!
don't most people sleep until later in the A.M.???
anyway have a great day, a wonderful week and tell Gerard I want to be president of his hockey fan club when he becomes professional
great pictures - love his smiles behind the helmet - and I am truly impressed
p.s.-where is the cheerleader/princess??? :)

Arleen said...

my fingers move faster than my brain lolol
once again I am "anonymous"

Grandma Andrea said...

We have an 8x10 of Gerard as a goalie already on our fridge. Dad printed it immediately. Wish we could be there.

Grandma Andrea said...

Spine like a slinky, arms like an octopus, glove like Derek Jeter. Priceless. Too soon for a VISA card, though!

Debbie said...

Spine like a slinky... priceless :) Aw man, ma beat me to it! I think it's MasterCard, not Visa ;)

Grandma Andrea said...

He is too young for VISA, Master Card, AM.Ex., Discover, Macy's, Nordstum, Dick's, etc. But, he can just ask grandma for anything.