I don't know which is worse.... The fact that if I continue to pull out my gray hairs with a tweezer I will be bald before my next birthday, or the fact that I'm going to need to invest in bifocals to see the gray hairs so that I can continue to tweeze them. Am I really that old?!?!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Cute. Dad would say, "Be happy you have hair."
you have 2 choices:
choice 1 - Preference by L'Oreal
choice 2 - forget the glasses and/or the contacts and you'll never know what you're missing
:)
life deals us many blows - this is just one of them
(and worrying about the rest will turn your hair gray and your eyes blurry)
have a good one - you are so cute!!
This must be payback for that day about 10 years ago when we were all visiting in Buffalo and you said to me, your YOUNGER sister, "boy! You sure do have a lot of grey!"
:)
Post a Comment