banner created using Designer Digitals products

Friday, January 29, 2010

{goalie practice}

OH NO!!! I TAPED OVER THE VIDEO FROM GERARD'S FIRST HOCKEY GAME AS GOALIE. I can't believe it. It was totally my fault. I had rewound the tape part of the way and forgot, and I taped over the game with last night's pinewood derby. At least I have the video from his practice. I hope you enjoy it...

5 comments:

Grandma Andrea said...

That was so much fun to watch. I loved it. Make sure you save this film.

Arleen said...

Grandma A is right - so much fun to watch
loved the background music!! :)
one question-does the goalie equipment weigh more than the goalie???
tell Gerard I wish his team good luck!!

Amy the Cookie Lady said...

Thanks! And YES, Arleen, the goalie equipment is HUGE!!! The pads are nearly bigger than he is and that stick is HEAVY! That's the only reason he'd rather not be goalie anymore. He likes the IDEA of being goalie, but not all that heavy equipment!

Amy the Cookie Lady said...

Oh, and Arleen, that song is "Sabre Dance" -- the song they play at Sabres games! :)

Unknown said...

Last night we went out to watch the Avs game, they lost to the Rangers. During the whole game we kept saying "the Avs goalie sucks, they need to put Gerard on the net".