{EDITED TO ADD: Yes, tone-deafness runs in the family. My mother, the original carrier of that trait, said to me "His song kind of sounds like The Addams Family." Um, yeah Mom, imagine that!}
His teacher has been sick but she's back now and Gerard seems to like her. She really works on getting them ready for kindergarten. YIKES!
Today was picture day and he looked so cute! I took a few pictures of him before we left (hopefully he won't have this goofy crooked smile in his real shots):









3 comments:
oh my gosh! He's such a little man!!!!!! I love it! And the song.... too cute!
I have to agree with your mom...I hear the Addams family loud and clear in there! Gerard looks so darn cute...he is so grown up. How does that happen? Did you learn any photo tips yesterday?
He looks very grown up and I know I will never forget the days of the week after listening to his great rendition
Post a Comment