banner created using Designer Digitals products

Thursday, October 18, 2007

{a few random things}

I haven't had a chance to post some of Gerard's latest work. Here is a sampling:

I've been told that I shouldn't be worried that he wrote his name backwards here:


Gerard was very upset because one of the purple squares fell off. I told him we'd fix it, but of course there's no purple in our construction paper pack.


A stained glass apple. Cute, huh?



**********

Our preschool is having a Silpada fundraiser. All proceeds go to the school. You can view the catalogue HERE. If you're interested in ordering anything, let me know. If you're interested in getting me a Hanukkah present, let me know -- I've got my eyes on a few things. ;)

**********

Today is Lynn's birthday. Happy Birthday, Lynn! I hope you have a great day and I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. I'll talk to you soon.

**********

Yesterday Morgan wore a really cute outfit from Gail. It was such a dreary day out that I just HAD to dress her in this cheery outfit. She looked like a ball of sunshine!




2 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow! You've been busy posting pictures today! Love them all. Soon you'll be posting book reports and things! Actually, by then, maybe Gerard will have his own blog. Thanks for the picture-fix!!!

Debbie said...

When do you need to have the Silpada orders?