banner created using Designer Digitals products

Monday, October 22, 2007

{homework}

Do you ever remember homework being fun? Something you wanted to do before dinner? Something you were excited about? Probably not, unless you can remember preschool. Gerard certainly feels this way now, and I hope he can hold on to this feeling for as long as possible.

Today, he had to cut things out that start with the letter "T" and then glue them to his homework paper. He was so cute and so serious about it. We looked through a few magazines and Sunday's newspaper ads to find the tiger, telephones, Todd and Teddy (I scanned his class picture and printed it so he could cut them out), toilet, television, towels and toes. He really did do it all himself -- he found the items (I pulled out the pages with a "t" word on it), he cut them out and he glued them on. He did a nice job, didn't he?




And as much as he enjoyed his assignment, like a true student he was happy when he finished....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my boy!!!!!