banner created using Designer Digitals products

Thursday, August 30, 2007

{a new look}

I got tired of the old look again. What do you think? Gerard thinks it looks "less feminine" but I like it anyway. Very back-to-school, don't you think?

Anyway, here are a few pictures of Morgan's legs yesterday, the morning after her shots. They didn't seem to bother her at all! What a trooper!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new look. Morgan gets equal billing!!!

Debbie said...

Oh my gosh, the kids are so cute! I can't wait to see them again!!!!

I agree with all of you about the new look. Nice :)

Robyn said...

As a fellow blogger I am continually impressed with your creativity...love the new look. You'll have to tell me how you do all that fancy stuff! Of course I'm also impressed that you post so often. I'm due for an update (in case you're wondering there's no baby update yet). Let's chat this weekend.

Robyn