The only thing left in the fridge is beer and coffee, plus the few staples I bought yesterday. Oh, and the cake I made tonight in my last night of cake decorating class. Not perfect but not too bad, eh?

And for those of you who know me well, you may know that I sometimes sleep on my back with my legs crossed. I know it sounds weird, but I've been doing that since I was little. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree -- here's Gerard, fast asleep last night:

Oh, and Morgan had her 4-month check-up today. Everything looks great and her doctor was impressed at how social she is. She's doing everything a 4-month-old should be doing (oh, except sleeping through the night). She's 24.5 inches long (60th percentile), 14 pounds, 6 ounces (60th percentile), and her head is 42 cm (70th percentile). She had 4 shots and one oral vaccine and she was NOT a happy camper. Nothing a little Tylenol, sleep, and TLC can't fix though.








3 comments:
Beautiful cake. And yes, that is just how you slept as a kad!!!!
That was kid not kad!!!
I can't believe he's sleeping like that! It's got to be genetic!!
Great looking kid, great looking cake...
Post a Comment